And, so the audience went awwwwwwwwww…..
The recital of 3 Jantan (including myself) was fun.
Here some pictures for public viewing.

Thanks to Susanna for keeping with our rehearsals
Thanks to Lisun, for being BELLE
Thanks to everyone who came
Thanks to Acts school
Thanks to thanks
15 comments:
i gt pix too, wan??
Hey there,
Good to hear from you evan.
YEAY!!!
wooh wooh wooh
I wish I could have been there. I seriously miss the YKLS and all the performances we used to do together...
we cant wait for you to be back too alia .. evan too
stay strong everyone
wow all the macho men.
sigh. you can't find anything like the ykls here. =(
Hey,
I can't believe I missed so much.
Great pics ^_^ .
Sorry I haven't been able to return T_T as I've promised and I really miss you all.
By the way, it's me, Farah Marissa aka Lisa.
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
Post a Comment