brought to you by
Ryonn Leong
Mark Koh
Raymond Chua
With guest appearance by Fam Li Sun
Music accompaniment by Susanna Saw
What happen when you pick three guys from the bass section of YKLS and put them together? You’ll get Macho Barito Basso! Yes, macho guys do sing. Here is a chance to hear them.Join them for an afternoon of jazz classics and show tunes! Admission is free. ITS FREE !!!
Date: Saturday 1 April 2006 (4.00pm)
Venue: ACTS School of Performing Arts, 73 Jalan Setia Bakti,
Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur (Near Sri Cempaka School)
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Will be there.
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»
Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»
I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»
Post a Comment