Tea time with Rumah Hope .....
Participant:
Ryonn - cream puff / sweet bun
Raymond - ****
Ian Chow - Satay
Wendy Moh – nuggets & cocktail sausage
Wendy Moh’s friend
Wai Fun – cut fruits
Jean – 100 plus soft drinks
Len Chai - paper plate, forks, serviettes, garbage bag
Rachael Post - cookies
Denise Kong – spaghetti
May Yee - bring Ian Chow
Joel – Konyaku Jellies
Boon - ****
Aaron Teoh - ****
Amandine - ****
Mui Yee - ****
Tea time for about 45 kids
we'll be singing to them
we'll be playing games with them
we'll get to know them !
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»
Post a Comment