Hoorah ! Hoorah !
Congratulations for those who took part in last year’s Trinity Choral examinations.
You guys are so pandai …

Featured member 1:
R: So what is your name?Abdul Raslan b. Tahir ---- fondly known as Raslan
R:What do you do for living?
I’m a stock broker. That’s means I deal with money and I am R-I-C-H
R:What’s your favorite food?
.....
.....
.....10 minutes later (sigh, can think faster ka)
- Satay
- cucur udang
- Any barbequed stuff
R: What do you think of Chi Hoe in 3 words?
- “siao”
- Passionate
- Gentle
I sing Tenor
R: Why young kl singers?
…. To perform of course, I love to perform
If I’m a chicken, I will ……… flak flak flak flak flak flak flak … all the way thru.
Note:Well, you hardly see Raslan these days as he not in the current production. Nevertheless, Raslan has been actively singing in past productions and he also produced 2 shows as well (Beat it! Sing it! – 2004 and Four Seasons – 2005) He decided to take a break from the current production to focus on his new job and to control his blood pressure. According to raslan, his blood pressure tends to rise whenever he talks to younger member. Naik darah konon. (pun intended)
Featured member 2:
R: So what is your name?
Irene Francine ---- call me Irene lah. Do you need my Chinese name too?
R: No need
R: What do you do for living?
Home business.
R: What’s your favorite food?
- Assam Laksa
- Rojak
- Popia
R: Er, you’re from Penang right?
Yah, yah yah yah yah ….
R: You’re so Penang, where you from?
Somewhere near Balik Pulau.
R: Oh no…my family members are from there too …
…. The conversation side track for 10 minutes,
…. And we might be neighbours in Penang.
R: What do you think of Chi Hoe in 3 words?
- Talkative
- Funny
- Dramatic
- Laugh like a hyena ( I don’t know why she gave me 4)
I sing Alto
Why young kl singers?
…. Why Not ?
If I’m a chicken, I will ……… transform myself back into human
Note:
Irene Francine, recently joined Young kl singers. As a new member, she’s inspires to write and stage a play entitle “Let’s go to Hell” along side with big boy Aaron Teoh and Tony Selvaraj who reminds me of Buddha (check out his hair). With experience in sales, marketing, advertising and legal, she currently runs a home-based business, which I don't know because i forgot to ask.
There you go.
So, whenever you see them, say " You Chicken "
R for Ryonn
6 comments:
Where is the award picture? We got cert as well as an award.
By the way, since Irene stays in Penang, can she please help to do some promo for my TIA 3?
i dont have the award picture,
Myee sent me the softcopy of the cert only.
And yes, i can give you irene's contact ...
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»
Post a Comment